Join MinneAnalytics for our first-ever Careers in Data Day. We’re taking a new approach to the job fair by giving aspiring analytics professionals the opportunity to connect with organizations in a meaningful way.
Registration for students and recent graduates is currently sold out. Join the waiting list here.
Agency/Staff Organization Recruiter Waitlist
Join the waitlist for agency/staff organizations here.
Who is invited?
- Recent or soon-to-be college graduates (2018-2019) in STEM majors, including Big Data, Analytics, and Data Science specifically, and STEM more broadly (excluding Engineering)
- Both graduate and undergraduate level accepted
- Recruiters and hiring professionals seeking data science and analytics talent
In preparation for this event, we are hosting informational webinars for participants:
- A webinar for organizations and recruiters is scheduled for noon - 1 p.m. on Monday, Aug. 6.
- Webinars for students will be scheduled for September.
- Registered participants will receive invitations to relevant webinars by email.
At the discretion of MinneAnalytics, a hiring organization may have up to two tables, and multiple recruiters from the same organization will share the table(s)
NOTE: MINNEANALYTICS REQUIRES A DRIVER'S LICENSE OR GOVERNMENT ISSUED PHOTO ID FOR ENTRANCE AT ALL EVENTS